Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Metal Gear Solid going all Irish


I have a tendency of watching a lot of game-related videos on Youtube. I try to explain to myself, that it is part of my work. But with all the hours spend watching those would get my employers sued for slavery, so let's say that I do it do keep myself up to date. Who am I fooling? I'm watching videos made at the age of Early Internet (also referred to as E.I.).

My today's project has been to find all the parts of Metal Gear Solid the Irish edition, and by watching myself from the mirror I can count from my tears that I have failed. There are supposedly five episodes, and I've only been able to find 4 of them. Originally they were published on entertainment.ie gaming -channel on Youtube, and I can't imagine what kind of sick game they are playing.

7 videos and only 4 MGS!!!

So dear Internet, if you know where the first part is, please post it below in the comments sections. Under here you can find all the four episodes in chronological order. After watching this epic Irishized version of the original Metal Gear Solid, you will understand my pain.




edit:
This might be where it all started. (Watch: Metal Gear 'Scholid' is a thing and we can thank Viper Higgins for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment